We’ll be playing Petanque this Wednesday Afternoon at Union Corner (2 – 4 pm). I have no idea how to play but look forward to finding out. We have been donated plants, so they will need to be seen to, there are newly collected seeds for the Seedstore, there’s a barbeque to clean, leaves to sew on to the Green Man coat, and plenty of tea and coffee.
- Time Bank gathering on 15th at the Ship garden to build the greenhouse, plant veg and flowers, help with the chickens etc. 4 years ago
- Stonehouse Time Bank will be in Waves (Frankfort gate) from 12-2 today - drop in and say hello if you are in the area! 4 years ago
- Broken the 100 members barrier! We now have a huge range of skills and resources on offer, and several projects for people to join in. 4 years ago
- Meet Plymouth Time Banks today at Waves, in Frankfort gate, 12-2 4 years ago
- volunteers to help put the Union Street Gallery up are meeting at the Oasis cafe at 9 on Monday 18th March. Plenty of work and fun for all. 4 years ago