- Time Bank gathering on 15th at the Ship garden to build the greenhouse, plant veg and flowers, help with the chickens etc. 4 years ago
- Stonehouse Time Bank will be in Waves (Frankfort gate) from 12-2 today - drop in and say hello if you are in the area! 4 years ago
- Broken the 100 members barrier! We now have a huge range of skills and resources on offer, and several projects for people to join in. 4 years ago
- Meet Plymouth Time Banks today at Waves, in Frankfort gate, 12-2 4 years ago
- volunteers to help put the Union Street Gallery up are meeting at the Oasis cafe at 9 on Monday 18th March. Plenty of work and fun for all. 4 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Stonehouse 100 Homes We have just finished our first exhibition! Held at Union Corner, 96 Union Street, as part of the Plymouth HIstory Festival we displayed pictures and stories of Stonehouse folk, art and craftwork created by members of local community groups, a … Continue reading
Hi New glasses mean I can see to add posts to the website again! – and there’s lots to catch up on. I’ll start with a brief reminder that Stonehouse Time Bank will be at Union Corner today for the … Continue reading
Lots going on this month fast-and-funny-union-corner-poster-2-1-1 This Thursday and next (10th and 17th November) at Union Corner, Union Street. Fast and Funny, a local theatre company, will be running a free taster workshops for comedy sketches. If successful they will run a … Continue reading
Stonehouse Time Bank are supporting a day where we can share some Romanian culture with food, music and dance. Sounds like a great way to spend next Sunday.
After an early downpour on Sunday we were able to enjoy sunshine at the Union Street Party where we gave out seeds and chatted to people about Time Bank. This afternoon, being Wednesday, we will be at Union Corner from … Continue reading
Some photos collected from those taken at the Union Street Party that show how involved Time Banker members are in this wonderful community event. .
STONEHOUSE TIME BANK AUGUST PLAYTIME CROQUET AT MILLFIELDS, HOSTED AND TUTORED BY OLIVER COLVILE (thanks Oliver) Not only will you have a hilarious (sorry, deeply serious and skillful) game of croquet on the hallowed lawns of the Millfields estate, but … Continue reading